- white person: *runs out of style and creativity*
- white person: i wonder what the blacks are up to
Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun.
- there is literally nothing you can do as a black person to avoid racism from non-black people
- there is no way for black people to enjoy their culture publicly without the threat of it being ganked from us
- big mac sauce is just thousand island dressing and thousand island dressing is just ketchup, mayo, and relish
Anonymous asked: why are white people so sensitive
We’re not the ones that still cry about slavery.
i cannot believe someone actually said this
oh my god drag ha!
Just doing my daily truthbomb.
WHERE BLACK TUMBLR AT WHY YALL AINT DRAGGING THIS ONE